NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND THE US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS). MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS MARCH 9, 2020 AT 12:00:01 A.M. (ET) AND ENDS APRIL 30, 2020 AT 11:59:59 P.M. (ET). TWO (2) GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL EACH WIN A THREE (3) DAY TRIP, INCLUDING ECONOMY AIRFARE FOR EACH GRAND PRIZE WINNER, TWO NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMODATION, AND ON FIELD SOCCER EXPERIENCE AT THE MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB OLD TRAFFORD STADIUM (ARV $2500.00). FOR OFFICIAL RULES, HOW TO ENTER, AND PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS, PLEASE VISIT https://www.casilleromanchester.com/usa. THE SWEEPSTAKE IS SPONSORED BY FETZER VINEYARDS, HOPLAND, MENDOCINO CO., CALIFORNIA (“SPONSOR”).
Internet access is required to participate. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Manchester United Football Club Limited. Manchester United Football Club Limited is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Casillero del Diablo Soccer Experience at Old Trafford Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins March 9, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) and ends April 30, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be time stamped by April 30, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET). Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person.
2. HOW TO ENTER. There is one (1) way to enter this Sweepstakes (“Entry Method”). A completed entry via the Entry Method shall be referred to herein as the “Entry” or the “Submission.”
Access the Sweepstakes application by visiting https://www.casilleromanchester.com/usa and following the online instructions to complete and submit an online entry form. The entry form may require entrant information, including name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and street address. Incomplete entry forms will not constitute an Entry or Submission. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device. Contact your online or phone service provider for details.
Limit one entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. No entrant will be eligible to receive the prize unless Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that such entrant’s Entry has been or can be sufficiently cleared for legal purposes.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Open to legal residents of the U.S. and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and the US territories and possessions) who are 21 or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and any alcoholic beverage industry producers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or licensed retailers, and members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive a prize, you must fully comply with these Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and those terms, and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
4. PRIZE. Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded. The each Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for ONE (1) adult to Manchester, England, from Sunday, May 31, 2020 through Wednesday, June 3, 2020, for an opportunity to visit and have an on field soccer experience at the Manchester United Football Club Old Trafford Stadium (“Stadium”) hosted by Viña Concha y Toro S.A. The Grand Prize includes admission for ONE (1) to the Stadium; an opportunity to participate in a soccer match at the Stadium; a two (2) night standard hotel stay in Manchester City, England; transportation in Manchester City, England; all main meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners); and one (1) round-trip coach fare airline ticket, to and from the major metropolitan airport nearest to the Winner’s location (or reasonable equivalent selected in the Sponsor’s discretion) (the “Grand Prize” or the “prize”). Winner must be 21+ with a valid passport with at least six months remaining until expiration from the last day of the trip. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00). The potential winner will be determined on or about May 1, 2020, in a random drawing from among eligible Entries. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
Entry into the Stadium, soccer pitch, and anywhere within the grounds of the Stadium is subject to the policies, procedures, restrictions, terms, conditions, instructions, and reasonable requirements of Manchester United Football Club Limited (including but not limited to any safety and security policies and procedures) which may be in place at the Stadium and which apply to the use of the pitch from time to time. Winner will be permitted to access certain areas of the Stadium for the sole purpose of participating in a soccer match on the soccer pitch; access to other areas of the Stadium will be limited and subject to the sole discretion of the Stadium. Stadium may eject Winner if Winner behave in an inappropriate, belligerent or unruly manner as determined by the Stadium in its sole discretion (with Sponsor having no responsibility for such decision by the Stadium, as Stadium is a completely independent entity from Sponsor); and, under such circumstances, Sponsor shall NOT have any liability or obligation of any kind to the Winner.
Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will be determined by the total number of eligible Entries. The awarding of the Grand Prize is subject to verification of the potential winner’s eligibility. The potential winner will be notified by email on or around May 1, 2020. Within seventy-two (72) hours of notification, the potential winner will be required to: (1) furnish valid proof of age in a form prescribed by Sponsor, (2) complete, sign, and return Form W-9, (3) provide a copy of their valid passport with at least six months remaining until expiration from the last day of the trip; potential winner must notify Sponsor if he/she will require a VISA to enter into the United Kingdom, and (4) sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and, except where prohibited, Publicity Release for injuries and granting Sponsor, Viña Concha y Toro S.A., and Manchester United Football Club Limited, rights to use winner’s voice, picture, image and likeness in advertising, promotions, print, online, or any other forms of media. If potential winner cannot be reached, does not respond within 72 hours, or does not complete the required Affidavits and Releases, the Grand Prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All Sweepstakes Prize claims are subject to verification and compliance with the Official Rules.
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the advertised prize(s) cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Alcoholic beverages are not part of the prize.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries due to, among other things, system errors or failures or otherwise, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, bugs and/or problems related to the online entry; (b) technical failures of any kind; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) technical or human error that may occur or be encountered by entrants in the entry process, or by Sponsor in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, including computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property (including death) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Sponsor may disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or receiving any prize if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines or suspects that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unsafe or unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs, or creating aliases to register more than once) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. In case of dispute as to identity of a text message, an entrant’s entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the cellular provider. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned a number by the cellular provider or as shown on the cellular provider’s records.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT, EXERCISABLE AT ANY TIME IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT WAIVER OF OR LIMITATION ON ANY OF SPONSOR’S OTHER AVAILABLE LEGAL AND/OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
PRIZE CONDITIONS: Federal and state income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s), regardless of whether the prize is used in whole or in part. An IRS form 1099 may be issued in the name of the winner(s) for the actual value of the prize received. Any and all expenses not specifically stated as being included are excluded, and are the responsibility of the prize winner(s) including without limitation, ground transportation, airport transfers, optional excursions, trip protection coverage, hotel extras, phone and internet service, laundry service, in-room movies, personal items, mini-bar, baggage handling, gratuities, meals, beverages, spa treatments, special airport fees, 9/11 security fees, and taxes, if any. Travel and hotel accommodations are subject to capacity controls, availability, blackout dates and other restrictions, all of which are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Airline tickets are non- transferable. Paid upgrades or upgrades using frequent flyer mileage are not available. Travel must take place on dates specified by Sponsor.Winner must have a valid passport for travel. Sponsor, Viña Concha y Toro S.A., and Manchester United Football Club Limited are not responsible if Winner is unable to travel on the dates specified for any reason, including, failure to have a valid passport with at least six months remaining until expiration from the last day of the trip or if Winner is unable to obtain a VISA (if required) to enter the United Kingdom. No assignment, transfer, cash redemption, or substitution of the prizes is permitted, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of comparable or greater value. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, missed connections or flights, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Prize winner(s) are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for them. NEITHER SPONSOR, VIÑA CONCHA Y TORO S.A., AND MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED NOR THERE REPRESENTATIVES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (UNLESS SPONSOR ELECTS TO PROVIDE ANY PRIZE RECIPIENT WITH ANY EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES). FURTHER, NEITHER SPONSOR NOR THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ASSUME ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice, and award the Sweepstakes prize in any manner that is Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems to be fair and equitable. Entrant further agrees that Sponsor, Viña Concha y Toro S.A., and Manchester United Football Club Limited shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages, or injuries of any kind resulting from the Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes-related activity. By participating, all entrants release Sponsor, Viña Concha y Toro S.A., and Manchester United Football Club Limited, their parents and subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, officers, directors, and agents, including advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. In addition, Entrant releases the Released Parties from any such liability and agree that these entities are in no manner responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or prize. Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third-party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any, and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above. Entrant further understands and agrees that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrant acknowledges that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASING PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of California (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than California). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Sweepstakes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in San Francisco, California; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorney’s fees, with all other forms of remedy – including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief – being expressly waived.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the winner’s list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Fetzer Vineyards, Legal Department, P.O. Box 611, 12901 Old River Road, Hopland, CA 95449. All requests for the winner’s list must be postmarked by April 30, 2020, and received by May 15, 2020. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests will be fulfilled after winners are verified. Winner’s List will be available by May 31, 2020.
7. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by Fetzer Vineyards, Hopland, Mendocino Co., California. The information you provide in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used for purposes of this Sweepstakes only.
Copyright ©2020 FETZER VINEYARDS, HOPLAND, CA. All rights reserved.
MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED is not a party to this Sweepstakes,
have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way, and shall have no
liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with this
Sweepstakes or any item(s) awarded.